Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Plane Rides

Okay, so I recently did quite a bit of flying and I've got something to say.  People, check your bags!!  I can't even tell you how annoying it is that people bring these fatty bags that (excuse me) should not be considered a carry-on.  Then, I watch as they hold up the line as they try to stuff these suitcases in the overhead bins.  And, big surprise, it doesn't fit.  Then, they will spend the next 5-10 minutes trying to rearrange their bag or move bins because there isn't a spot for it, because everyone else brought all their crap too. This is the reason that it takes so long for people to get on and off planes!! It's not that hard to check baggage.  Do us all a favor.  Or move out of the aisle so the people (ahem) that brought a REAL carry-on (a purse) can get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment